This month, I tip my blog
- Although I don’t always agree with you, you make me think. I can count on you for an interesting perspective.
- I love that you enjoy your place on the D-Z list! It isn’t about rankings or revenue for you and it shows.
- You don’t just complain. You offer a plan of action!
TIP: I agree with Pam
Slim (Escape from Cubicle Nation)! When will we get to see your smiling face on your blog?
Philippa Kennealy is
an MD and a coach. She touches on many
of the issues we consider when exploring our entrepreneurial side – whether
we’re physicians or not.
- Philippa you write so clearly and you make your points so well. I always leave your blog with new ideas!
- You offer tools and techniques for putting those ideas into action.
- Your style is warm and inviting. I always feel welcome!
TIP: I would love to see
you blog about how you’ve helped your clients be successful entrepreneurs. Perhaps once a month you could feature a
client as a case study?
- You have a way of helping us find our direction.
- You make the most complicated issues feel simple to resolve.
- You support us on and off-line when we need it!
TIP: I am so happy to see
that you’re clarifying
your services as a professional manager. You have a lot to offer people Liz, don’t be shy!