Are you thinking about a career in scholarly communications? Or are you already working in the industry, but want to expand your skills and the breadth of your industry knowledge?
Are you passionate about enabling mission-driven organizations to impact the world by supporting researchers and other stakeholders in the scholarly communications ecosystem?
If you are, we may have a role for you! Delta Think is looking for an Associate Consultant with enthusiasm, drive, and the desire to learn. In this role you will support clients and senior consultants across a breadth of strategy, market research, data & analytics, and marketing services engagements. You will be an integral part of a growing team. Our team!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any other information you’d like to share about your interest and qualifications.
Fully Remote; Full or Part Time applicants welcome.
Delta Think is a strategic consulting and advisory firm that enables innovation and growth in organizations focused on the scholarly, professional, and education communications and knowledge ecosystem. Delta Think supports the full life cycle of customer and market research, evidence-based strategy and competitive assessment, and product and business development. To further support organizations in making strategic decisions around Open Access, Delta Think offers the Open Access Data & Analytics Tool. Through the OA DAT and our client engagements, Delta Think has become one of the premier organizations to engage when considering journal strategy and the impact of Open Access.
As an Associate Consultant at Delta Think, you will support numerous projects and clients across the breadth of our business.
- Performing market research efforts by analyzing selected markets, customer and buyer trends and motivators, content platforms, software systems, and supportive processes and operations
- Supporting market insight projects that may include in-depth customer interviews, user experience interviews, focus groups, advisory boards, surveys, and ethnographic studies
- Writing marketing messaging such as emails and blog posts
- Writing social media posts and managing social media accounts
- Maintaining Delta Think customer lists and email deployments
- Additionally, for Delta Think Open Access Data Analytics Tool, this role will be responsible for:
- Creating new user accounts
- Training and onboarding new account and users
- Updating data to the platform
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/marketing coordination, market research, editorial support would be preferable; However, entry level candidates will be considered
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This position is remote. Must have home office capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with clients at all levels
- Digital and social media marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of scholarly publishing would be ideal, but not required
Travel Requirements (when feasible and safe): Up to 10-15%
Please send your CV or resume to email@example.com along with any other information you’d like to share about your interest and qualifications.